The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Monday, January 19, 2004

Rules of the Blog

OK, I guess before I seriously get started here, I'd better lay down the rules of this blog.

First, read this blog at your own risk. I'm not responsible if you're bothered by the occasional curse, swear word, sexual reference, rude gesture, nasty comment on religion, or anti-government screed. I spout these sorts of things occasionally. Get over it or find another blog to read.

Second, this blog is in no way affiliated with the Libertarian Party or any of its affiliates. While I might be a Libertarian myself, I don't speak for the organization/political party. Look at the title of this blog. Obviously, I'm an unhappy person. Many LP members share my sentiments, I'm sure, but I don't speak for them.

Finally, there will be various forwards and other posts here that I find good to read. This means I'll be forwarding/posting links to articles from the Web, forwarding posts I've made to various forums on the 'Net (always with names removed, of course, since I'm no spam flunkie), and so forth. Usually these will have my own commentary...assuming I didn't write them to start with.

So there you have it. That's the rules I'll be living by under this blog and that you'll be living by should you choose to continue reading it.

OK, I lied, that wasn't the final note.

Final note: see the "brought to you by" links over there? Those are links to music I enjoy/listen to/find inspiration from. Clicking on those links pops up the lyrics to that particular song, a photo of the album cover, and a link to Amazon.com to buy the album. If you're so inclined, check out these musicians and their work. I personally enjoy every one of them, or I wouldn't post them here. I don't guarantee that you will like the music, of course. Everyone's different. Some of us just have better taste than others. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home