The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Monday, February 02, 2004

I Can't Believe I Didn't Watch Halftime...

I got this email this morning and was quite livid. I usually try to watch at least Half-Time during the Super Bowl (I really have no interest in the game itself). This year, I didn't. Look what I missed! @#$@#$!@@#$#in-A!

February 2, 2004
CBS shows nudity during Super Bowl half-time

Just when you think TV can't sink any lower, it does.

During the halftime program for the Super Bowl, CBS showed singer Justin Timberlake tearing off singer Janet Jackson’s top, exposing her breast.

The two singers were performing "Rock Your Body," a risqué duet to end the half time show. The final lyric of the song goes, "Going to have you naked by the end of this song."

In addition, the halftime show included:
Janet Jackson grabbing her breasts
Sean P. Diddy repeatedly fondling his crotch
Striptease cheerleaders
Gyrating transvestites
Simulated lesbian sex
Jackson and Timberlake groping each other
According to the Drudge Report, top CBS executives approved the Jackson exposure prior to the game. "The decision to go forward went to the very top of the network," Drudge quoted a well-placed source in New York. Jackson and Timberlake got the ok from CBS for their performance.

In addition, an ad for Bud Lite showed a talking chimp, blatantly asking his owner "babe" if she would like to go upstairs to have sex with him.


Son of a bitch! Can you believe that! I didn't even tape it. @#$@#$@#! Oh well. It'll be available streaming on the 'Net soon enough...

-----
Got comments? Email me, punk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home