The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Million Dollar Forgery

"COVINGTON, Georgia (AP) -- A Georgia woman who tried to use a fake $1 million bill to buy $1,675 worth of merchandise at Wal-Mart was arrested, and police later found two more of the bills in her purse."

If you read the rest of the story, this woman is probably not the brightest crayon in the box, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Every so often I try to "pass" a million dollar bill (I have a collection of novelty millions) at 7-11 or the Post Office as a joke. I can usually hold a straight face long enough for them to look at me funny after eyeballing the bill. I even had one girl at the grocery store say to me, dead-pan, "I can't break this, sir."

I grinned and we both kind of cracked.

Anyway, apparently this could be considered a crime. So maybe I won't do it anymore.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home