The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Montana or Bust

Well, tomorrow morning we'll be leaving to go to the big city of Three Forks, Montana. We'll be attending the big Grand Western Conference II: FREE WEST NOW! at the Sacajawea Hotel. You can find out more about that here:
http://freewest.org/phpBB2/index.php

Special guest speakers include Boston T. Party (JavelinPress.com) and J.J. Johnson (SierraTimes.com).

Anyway, if you plan to be there, say hi! If not, then kiss off, you should be there! :)

ASS-U-ME-ing I can get any kind of Internet connection there, I'll be posting stuff here and may even talk about the conference. Or maybe I'll just talk about how cold it is in Montana (we'll be camping).

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home