The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Badnarik for President

So here I am working up the latest issue of the Utah Freedom Activist Newsletter when I decided to take a break and have a look-see at my current pile of email-to-be-read (aka the "Inbox of Doom").

I see the latest press release from George Getz, the Libertarian Party's national news guy. He's talking about television ads for Michael Badnarik's campaign that are now airing on Fox--concentrating on their news hour.

w00t!

That rocks! These ads are targeting Republicans who, while being true conservatives, still think the Republican Party is their only choice this coming election...despite Bush's obvious non-conservative (or should I say NEO-conservative) actions and leanings.

These commercials aren't all that bad and probably do appeal to those conservative-types. I'm not big on them, but I prefer the more "Hellfire and Brimstone" kind of approach that advocates getting out the guns and showing them who's boss. Obviously I have red hair and am of Celtic decent, or I'd be more passive. ;)

Anyway, you can watch the ads here:

High Bandwidth: http://www.lp.org/av/lpmb101204high.wmv
Low Bandwidth: http://www.lp.org/av/lpmb101204low.wmv

For more information on Badnarik for President, go to badkarik.org

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home