The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Council on Foreign Relations

I got a curious envelope today with a CFR return address. Hmm... Inside was an advertisement asking me to subscribe to their magazine, Foreign Affairs. Here's my responding letter, which I've sent in the pre-paid envelope they so graciously provided:


January 8, 2005

Foreign Affairs
Subscriber Services
PO Box 420190
Palm Coast, FL 32142-9970

Dear Foreign Affairs (aka The Council on Foreign Relations);

I received your offer to subscribe to your magazine today. Sadly, I cannot pay you to receive this publication as I view you and your ilk to be among the top enemies of our nation, the United States of America.

I won’t re-iterate all of the things the CFR has done to sabotage and dismantle this great nation through your New World Order visions and underhanded, political subterfuge and tactics. You are the ones doing it, so you should obviously know what it is you’ve done.

Were I to have my way, first thing in the morning (Sunday or not), America would do the following:
  • Drop all support of foreign nations that is not mutually beneficial: this means no more foreign aid, no more open-ended credit, no more military intervention of any type, and no more preferential treatment for any reason. Private interests in America are free to raise money and send it wherever they’d like for whatever purpose they feel is just. The federal government, however, will not.
  • Give the United Nations thirty days to relocate their buildings, personnel, etc. off of American soil. At that time, the facilities will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and the profits kept by the federal government, which funded all of it anyway and therefore has ownership. This money will be used in the public interest of the American people. As with foreign aid, all aid to the UN will be removed completely and the UN will be left free to fend for itself without our help. We’ll keep Yellowstone for ourselves, thank you: find a “World Heritage Site” somewhere else.
  • Rescind the “Federal Reserve” and the Acts which created this monstrosity of money-control over our nation. The current owners and operators of that institution will be left free to attempt to collect their debts from US in any way they think they can. We will, of course, retain our right to defend ourselves and our sovereignty as a nation. Good luck.

For demanding these things, of course, I’m labeled a “right wing extremist,” a “racist,” and a “war monger.” Fine. Label me all you want. I’m still right.

Sincerely,


Aaron Turpen

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home