The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cops Arrest, Taser, and Beat Journalist

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/August2006/170806Bollyn.htm

Cops Arrest AFP Journalist Christopher Bollyn
Kurt Nimmo | August 17 2006

"I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like gun in my front yard
before my wife and children, and then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained
local police," explains American Free Press journalist and Republic
Broadcast Network talk show host Christopher Bollyn on the RBN website. "I
have every reason to believe it is because of my journalistic investigation
into 9/11. I have been threatened before in my career as a journalist, but
this is the first time I have been intentionally beaten and abused-by the
cops.. I intend to seek asylum in Norway or Switzerland. I can read the
writing on the wall."

Indeed, the writing is on the wall. In the neocon "you're either with us or
with the terrorists" political climate in America today, those who tell the
truth are increasingly coming under the gun-or as in Bollyn's case, under a
Tazer. It is a short step from accusations of treason and appeasement of
terrorists, who work for the government-or are simply retarded patsies
set-up to take a fall-and the sort of violence practiced by the Nazis and
their goons after Hitler pulled off his Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk
und Reich, or the Law to Remedy the Distress of the People and the Reich.
Bush has come a long way in realizing his Ermächtigungsgesetz, or Enabling
Act, and it won't be long now before minor complaints are dealt with in
severe fashion, as they always are under fascist dictatorships.

"And the administration has not only the right, but the duty, in my opinion,
to pursue fifth column movements," Senator Lindsey Graham told AG Gonzales
earlier this year. "And let me tell folks who are watching what a fifth
column movement is. It is a movement known to every war where American
citizens will sympathize with the enemy and collaborate with the enemy. And
it's happened in every war.. and I don't think you need a warrant to do
that."

According to the Manichean dictum of the neocons-you're with us in the
forever war against the Muslims, or you're with the terrorists-revealing
certain facts, as Bollyn has done over the years, may result in, for now,
arrest and abuse. However, next month or next year, certainly after the next
staged terror attack, it will result in far harsher, even fatal retaliation,
as it invariably does in fascist countries.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home