The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Your Vote?

A question to be asked is "Will my vote count this election season?" Good question and one up for much debate. Assuming you can find a decent candidate to actually vote for (good luck), you still have to wonder if your vote for that candidate will actually be counted, what with all the rumors going around that the new electronic election machines being easily tampered with.

So does your vote count?

I don't know, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to cast it, so by doing so you're not really out much. You might as well try.

SO GET OUT AND VOTE!

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home