The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pot. Kettle. Black. Racist

From: ILANA MERCER (http://barelyablog.com/?p=2093)

As the media told it, not voting Obama was tantamount to racism. By the same (twisted) logic, not voting for McCain ought to have been considered reverse racism. By this calculus, black and Hispanic racism far exceeded Anglo-American alleged racism. Fifty five percent of Anglo-Americans voted McCain, while 95 percent of African-Americans and 67 percent of Latinos voted Obama!

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, November 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If I had a dollar for every time someone accused me of being racist because I refused to vote for Obama, I could possibly pay my "fair share" in Obama taxes.

    I voted for two African-American candidates in 2008, both conservatives. I didn't even KNOW they were black until after I had voted. Wouldn't have made a difference. But guess what? Yeah, they're "Uncle Tom's". The left just doesn't know when to quit.

    I'm white and didn't vote for McCain/Palin either. Does this make me agist or exist?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home