The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We're Screwed

Well, we're definitely screwed now!


Now that [insert McCain/Obama] has been elected President and since the [insert Democrats/Republicans] have taken firm control of the Congress, we can look forward to four more years of gang rape and pillaging in our nation's capital.

Great job, America. You've managed to blindly follow the worthless two-party leadership system AGAIN and have once more committed yourselves to a continued trek down Orwell Road. The Constitution is proven to be so much toilet paper without the People to support it.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, November 05, 2008 , Blogger Kent McManigal said...

    I'm glad my rights and liberty don't come from the Constitution. I mean to protect myself and my family, come what may.

    The Bill of Rights is a "Tyrant-Hunting Permit".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home