The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Great, another boring meeting

Well, tonight I have an SEC (State Executive Committee) meeting with the other leadership of the Libertarian Party of Utah. Luckily, most of these people are interesting and nice to be around. Not to mention I'll get to see Charlie's great collection of US-issue historic military firearms again.

The downer is that the agenda is all the usual b.s. that generally bores the hell out of people like me who aren't big on details and just wanna stir the soup. Oh well. This is what I get for failing to convince other LPers not to vote for me last year. :) At least I'm not Chair.

I'm down on meetings nowadays. I think it's the fact that I have so many of them (this is what happens when you get famous and important). I had a lunch meeting with several people, including Richard Mack (LP nominee for governor). There was another Saturday with some chumps who'll never pay me a dime, but wanted all the free advice they could get.

There is a gun show again this weekend. I'm looking forward to that. Plus a whole day of devil worship (aka Dungeons and Dragons) on Sunday.

More good news: my friend Dale who didn't show up for coffee this morning was NOT raided by the feds. So my cryptic phone message on his machine on which I claimed to be "Anigo Mantoya" was all for naught. :)

All right, shoot me, I'm rambling this afternoon. I had some time to kill and hadn't really posted anything today. So here you go, you blog junkies. Another dose of freedom from the M-Lib!

Now I'm gonna go make some Hamburger Helper before I leave.

-----
Got comments? Email me, punk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home