The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Number of the Beast

Today is a big day: 6/6/6 (The Number of the Beast Day). I'm posting this at the hour of six-six-six (7:06...6 plus sixty-six minutes) as a further symbol of this day.

Actually, today's date doesn't really mean much, but it's symbolically cool. Especially if you're a heavy metal fan.

But I digress.

Internet Users Beware!
In the ancient practice of gematria (assigning numerical values to letters), the Hebrew letter "waw" is equivalent to the number "six."
So WWW is also equivalent to 666 !!!

haha. For more great information on The Number of the Beast, see this great website: http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/666.htm

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home