The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement


I watched this movie for the first time last night. I've since watched it again and I suspect I'll watch it three or four more times before I've completely absorbed it all.

Holy shit.

The stuff in this documentary will literally ruin your day and change your entire paradigm of thought. I don't think I'd have this big a mind alteration in my worldview if I were to meet, shake hands with, and fly into space with aliens from another planet. It's that big.

This movie is about those who control the world, those who want to control us (and are controlling us, for the most part), and what their ultimate goals really are. This movie is about the elusive Bilderberg Group.

When you watch Alex Jones' latest documentary, be prepared to rewind, pause, and rewind again as information flies at you. A treasure-trove of names, faces, facts, and information is in this documentary.

I've seen most of Alex's movies and have always been impressed by the depth of his research and his in-their-face confrontational style when he takes on the neo-cons and world enslavers. This movie, though, is by far his best work yet. Amazingly, it has more info-per-minute and better production values than any of his other films. Great stuff and I highly recommend it.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home