The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No W

If this is really living
Why am I so unforgiving
Half the world is down the toilet
Half on it's way.

Well if I had a dollar for
Everytime he hollers:
"Trust us with your hearts and minds"
Or I'll make you pay

TRUST ME

Ask me why your feeling screwed
And I'll give you an answer
There's a Colin, Dick and Bush
Justa hammerin' away

Ask me why you feel decived
And stripped of all your liberties
It doesn't take a genius
To explain that today

TRUST ME

(From: Ministry, "No W," "Houses of the Mole")
-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, May 29, 2008 , Blogger admin said...

    Where is the official campaign website? I cant find a BarrRoot08 site? Do they have one? I thought they were going to be all over the site by now. They need to get a grass roots effort going why havnt they gotten a campaign site yet?? Ive checked BarrRoot.com
    BarrRoot08.com and BarRoot2008.com I still havnt found any campaign website. Could someone let me know where the tickets website is. I really like Bob Barr but dont know much about Wayne Root. I would like to learn more. They really need a site. My vote is definitely available. Dont like the other candidates much. thanks. Is it BarrRoot.com or BarrRoot08.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home